2. Choose the most suitable word to fill in the gaps in the sentences below.(10 points)
1. It’s an problem, to which there’s no solution.
2. Many more people learn not in classrooms but classrooms.
3. Motivation is very high on the .
4. Instrumental motivation is an external motivation which is on the learner.
5. Integrative motivation gets one to master the tongue much more .
6. Integrative motivation gives much better results speed of learning goes.
7. Personality is another factor to be in mind.
8. Someone who has the confidence to make mistakes and isn’t afraid to is going to learn much more quickly.
9. Learning skills like having a good ear, efficient revision, monitoring your own speech, organization of learning make students progress at a much faster speed.
10. А learner who frees himself or herself from the tyranny of the teacher and accepts responsibility for learning makes progress, doesn’t remain at a .