1. A form of education in which students learn the content of a subject at home and the subsequent class is used for practice and discussion.
A growing number of teachers are implementing what is known as ‘...’, in which students learn lessons as homework, mostly through online videos produced by teachers, and use classroom time to practice what they learned.
2. The process of controlling how other people see you.
In a study of language on Twitter older people ‘have a higher usage of links and hashtags, which can be associated with information sharing and ....’
3. Including people of several different age groups; multi-generational.
Strong indications show that ... living is on the rise.
4. Leather grown from skin cells.
Modern Meadow is first focusing on creating .... Its process does not use stem cells but rather skin fibroblasts, specialized cells that produce collagen.
5. What sort of wife you are.
Your choice of ‘...’: be like Kate Moss or Kate Middleton.
6. The making of an object from a digital model or program, as for example, with a 3-D printer.
‘... will allow individuals to design and produce tangible objects on demand, wherever and whenever they need them,’ Neil Gershenfeld, a physicist at M.I.T., wrote.
7. A pedicure for a dog.
Our DELUXE ... includes the above mentioned filing but also includes one of 2 options – a soothing Aloe based foot cream to make your pet’s paw pads feel great or nail painting the color of your choice!
8. A form of exercise which mimics the way that a horse moves.
Inspired by a horse’s gait, Rohrback’s website describes ... as ‘a springy, rhythmic way of moving forward’ that is about ‘liberating ourselves from the fitness chains’.
9. An Internet craze which entails jumping with a broomstick to look like Harry Potter competing in a game of the mythical sport Quidditch.
‘...’ becomes new internet craze as Harry Potter fans around the world jump on their brooms.
10. A relationship that consists chiefly of flirting.
‘Hey, are you and so-and-so dating?’ If you get this question a lot, along with raised eyebrows and winks from your mutual friends, chances are you’re in a ....